Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner - Solihull - Up To £36K + Benefits
*Welcome Bonus Offered*
We are recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's Leading providers of healthcare to find a Scrub Practitioner, we are looking for an experienced Nurse or OPD to join the theatre team at this stunning private hospital which is rated as Good by the CQC and practise in some of the most advanced treatments and latest technology. They also pride themselves on committing to their employees well being through support, on-going development and support and rewards.
You will Scrub on Orthopaedic cases and have the opportunity to scrub on other specialities also. You will support the team by assessing patients' health and wellbeing, developing a working environment and culture, supporting junior team members etc.
What we are looking for:
- Registered nurse/operating Department.
- Evidence of working in a Orthopaedic Theatre role is essential.
- Experience working in a high turnover, fast paced orthopaedic setting is preferred.
Benefits & Salary:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness screening
- Eyesight tests
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Discount portal (including cash back and re loadable cards)
For more information please apply and a member of the Meditalent team will be in touch to discuss the role and hospital in more detail or call/text Isabelle on 07391274298.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Registered Nurse Certified