Careland healthcare services is looking for experienced Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse to work in private hospital in Liverpool.
Orthopaedic Scrub experience is required.
* Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluation of peri-operative patient care.
* You will be based in Theatre areas.
* Prepare and provide assistance for clinical operative procedures.
* Prepare equipment and instruments according to the individual needs of the patient and Surgeon.
* Ensure all equipment is checked prior to use and any faults reported to the Theatre Co-ordinator immediately.
* Prepare patients and provide assistance for clinical/operative procedures
* Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite.
* You must have the right to work in the UK
* Current NMC Registration
* RCN/Unison membership
* Minimum of 1 year experience in Orthopaedic Theatre/Scrub.
* An enhanced DBS check will be required.
We have block bookings in a beautiful private hospital in Liverpool with very welcoming staff.
Shift Patterns available:
* Weekdays: 8am-9pm
* Saturday: 8am-5pm
Payment methods: PAYE options
Immediate starts available.
Careland healthcare services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy