Salary and Benefits: Up to £34,000 + Enhancements + Generous Pension + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + Much More!
Scrub Practitioners that we speak to often share frustrations about limited opportunities to develop and progress. This renowned private hospital solves this problem for their theatre teams with their unwavering commitment to training, you can anticipate access to complete Surgical First Assistant course
Perhaps you want to work in a hospital that offers a broad range of complex surgery. Maybe, the opportunity to work with like-minded people that want to add value and contribute to new ideas and ways of working appeals to you.
3 great things about this hospital:
- It’s big – with 5 theatres (4 with laminar flow for Orthopaedic surgery), 75+ beds as well as a cardiac catheter lab, ITU, dedicated endoscopy suite and services that include complex acute healthcare, day care, inpatient and outpatient care, you can expect to be busy!
- A hospital experiencing exciting growth – this is a well-laid out, efficient theatre department with a ‘Good’ CQC rating. The department has seen lots of growth and anticipates they will continue to expand their services. Whoever secures this role will be visible, encouraged to make decisions relating to patient care and can influence positive change.
- High levels of investment taking place – high levels of investment taking place to improve current facilities and offer more specialist services for their patients. You can expect to have access to a modern environment and the latest technologies.
The Theatre Manager stated, “20 years ago, I joined Spire Healthcare as a Health Care Assistant, I’ve benefited from fantastic training, I’ve gained qualifications, I’ve worked with brilliant people and I’ve been encouraged to be the best I can be – this is a challenging and rewarding business to work for"
What you will do as an Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with a positive approach and genuine desire to expand your skills. You must have proven experience within Orthopaedic Scrub.
Why other Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioners work with this hospital:
- Benefit from a great work-life balance – you can expect to enjoy fantastic benefits and lots of flexibility with both full and part-time opportunities available - a minimum of 20 hours per week will be considered.
- Deliver complex care - this hospital offers a variety of complex Orthopaedic surgery amongst other specialities including hip, knee and shoulder replacements, complex arthroscopic knee replacements, spinal surgery, meniscus repairs and much more!
- Join a team that is close-knit, passionate and hard-working – Scrub Practitioners at the hospital are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and creating a great work environment. They are regularly rewarded for their achievements with awards and team social events.
Click to Apply! Alternatively, to find out more please contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.