Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner - RAMSAY HEALTH CARE UK OPERATIONS LIMITED
About the Job
Oaklands Hospital is a part of Ramsay Health Care UK one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands Hospital located in Salford, Manchester is a busy private hospital that delivers high quality private and NHS treatments and services.
We are now inviting applications for the position of Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner at Oaklands Hospital. This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week) working on a rostered basis reporting to the Lead Scrub Nurse and Theatre Manager. The successful candidate
* Have a variety of experience in a theatre setting particularly in orthopaedics scrub to include hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction
* Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
* Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
* Demonstrate effective organisational skills
* Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
* Be flexible in your approach to your work
* ALS trained is highly desirable
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
* The ability to work to tight deadlines
* Applicants must be NMC or HCPC registered
* Have proven post-registration experience
* Skills in diplomacy and negotiation, often required to change the mind set of others
* Team working skills.
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
* Attractive salary package plus enhancements (if eligible)
* 33 days annual leave including bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
* Contributory pension scheme
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Excellent training & development opportunities
* Free parking
* Subsidized staff restaurant
Oaklands Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Closing date for applications is 3 November 2019.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Matthew Lowe, Theatre Manager on [Click here to apply]
or [Click here to apply]
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
To apply, please visit our website at: [Click here to apply]
Report this job
£35,100.00 - £35,100.00 per year
Full Time, Permanent
About this company
RAMSAY HEALTH CARE UK OPERATIONS LIMITED
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has grown to become a global hospital group operating over 220 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, Indonesia and France. Ramsay Health Care is well-respected in the health care industry for operating quality private hospitals and for its excellent record in hospital management and patient care. These features help to attract leading health care practitioners to work in our facilities.
View company profile