We are recruiting for an experienced, Enthusiastic, self motivated Outpatient and Pre-Assessment Manager to join a Modern, Luxury Private Hospital in Highgate.
This is a permanent full time position, working 37/5 hours per week.
Outpatient and Pre Assessment Manager Duties:
* To be responsible for the operational and staff management of the Outpatient and Pre-operative assessment Departments
* To provide leadership to the departmental nursing teams
* To ensure that a high standard of patient care is delivered safely and consistently
* To ensure a high quality, cost-effective service
* To assist in developing the services of the Outpatient and pre-operative assessment Departments
* To support the quality governance framework, agenda and standards
* Registered Nurse/NMC PIN
* Minimum of 3 years experience working in an acute private hospital within outpatient setting.
* Surgical / medical nursing experience
* Experience of managing a team
* Outpatient/Pre-assessment experience
If you are a Senior Pre Assessment or Outpatient Nurse looking to progress in your career apply today to secure a quick interview
Registered Nurse Certified