Outpatient Manager | Outpatients Department | Management | Band 7 dependent on experience | Ilford | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire London East Hospital has an exciting opportunity for an Outpatient Manager to join our existing team. The role provides the opportunity to work with a wide variety of specialisms whilst developing your leadership and clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Spire London East Hospital (formerly Spire Roding) is located in Redbridge, on the borders of East London and Essex. We offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed, clean and comfortable environment. The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16-day case rooms called pods. Facilities include 4 operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery units, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient, and diagnostic facilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Outpatients Manager will be responsible for ensuring delivery of high quality and efficient outpatient services, delivering key quality, performance and financial plans and service enhancements. You will work closely with consultants on a daily basis and manage the outpatient team.
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC or HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 5 years nursing experience.
- Management and Leadership experience.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care with strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jodie Walsh on 07935 755240 or [ Link removed ]
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications