Staff Nurse | Outpatients | Band 5 | Brentwood | Full Time | No nights.
Spire Hartswood Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse in the Outpatient Department to join our experienced and dynamic team. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Spire Hartswood Hospital is a 49 bed hospital with4 theatres and offers a comprehensive range of services and facilities Our vision is to be recognised as a world class healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assess patients’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs. Assisting with minor operations. Wound care/dressings.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 12 months outpatient, surgical ward or theatre nursing experience. Must have minor ops experience as well as Wound Care experience.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides, inpatients, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly Dack on 07850725333 or [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications