Outpatient Staff Nurse | Equivalent band 5 | No night shifts! | Bushey | Full-Time
Spire Bushey Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join our experienced and dynamic Outpatient team. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the regions most experienced Consultants, covering a varied and diverse caseload. Training is available to allow you to broaden your experience and career development is readily available allowing you to move up to senior positions as and when they arise.
This is a full time position and you will need to be flexible to work shifts between Monday - Sunday
Spire Bushey Hospital is one of North London and Hertfordshire’s leading private hospitals, with an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality private hospital treatment. The hospital offers a premium service in key areas of complex healthcare including orthopaedics, neurospinal, general surgery and gynaecology. Spire Bushey Hospital forms part of a 4 site portfolio, and is supported by and works alongside Spire Bushey Diagnostic Centre, Elstree Cancer Centre and Spire Pathology Centre – based on Centennial Park in Elstree - just 5 minutes from the main hospital site. Duties and responsibilities
Who we're looking for
- Supporting in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs
- Actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
- Develop a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security and infection control, lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices and plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members
- NMC registered
- Phlebotomy experience
- Outpatients experience is desirable
- Experience of working in teams with minimum supervision
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Louise Tankard on 07850 509 065 or [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.