You will manage the Outpatient services and its dedicated team of staff and volunteers, who go above and beyond to ensure the best possible service to our patients and their families.
The postholder will be instrumental in providing comprehensive support to the multi-disciplinary team, working across the hospice and community setting. This may be in the day therapy unit, outpatient clinics, virtual appointments, classes, as well as reaching out to patients in their own homes. You will work closely with the In patient Manager to provide leadership and promote integrated services.
As a key member of the regional Senior Leadership Team, you will help to ensure the delivery of high quality, safe, person-centred care. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the hospice team at an exciting time of development as we progress into place based teams, you will play an integral role in the to the refresh, development and implementation of out patient services to meet the needs of local people.
Being part of our Clinical Governance Programme means you will also participate in research and audit within the Hospice, regionally and nationally. Working in collaboration with other clinical managers you will support the development of services and our specialist nursing team and will facilitate change and development across the service to meet the needs of the local population.
A varied and fulfilling role where you can make a real difference!
What we are looking for:
* Forward thinking with strong people management skills
* Registered Nurse or AHP with relevant experience at a senior level
* A motivational leader who inspires those around them
* Proven clinical experience within a similar environment
* Experience in managing change and service development
* A problem solver and decision maker
* Ability to put research into practice
* Teaching experience and/or qualification would be beneficial
What’s in it for you:
* Continued access to NHS Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility)
* Group Personal Pension Scheme
* Season ticket loan
* Loan schemes for bikes; computers and satellite navigation systems
* Continuous development
* Industry leading training programmes
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Flexible Working