Healthcare Assistant | Outpatients | Permanent | Part Time – 30 hours | Wirral | Murrayfield |
Spire Murrayfield Wirral Hospital are looking to recruit a Healthcare Assistant to join our fantastic Outpatients team.
The 30 hours will be worked over 4 days with shifts in-between 7:30 am and 9:30 pm. Saturdays are also a requirement too and enhanced rate is available for unsocial hours and weekends.
Please apply only if you can commit to this.
At Spire Murrayfield Hospital, we pride ourselves on reaching the highest clinical excellence. We are continually introducing new services to keep in line with the up to date techniques available. We believe it is our people that really set us apart, from the very best medical professionals, to our attentive and high experienced support staff.
Duties and responsibilities
- General observations, ECG's, Phlebotomy and chaperoning
- General administration (training will be given)
- Ensure clinics run smoothly
Who we're looking for
- NVQ Level 3 is a must
- Previous experience of working as an HCA (or equivalent) in a clinical environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Experience in the following: ECGs, taking blood/blood pressures and patient observations – training provided
We offer employed colleagues a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Clinical Works
- Interpersonal Skills