Salary & Benefits: To c£30,500 + Enhancements + Generous Pension Scheme + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday (rising with length of service) + Bank Holidays + Free parking + much more!
Full & Part Time contracts available! Minimum 25 Hours per week.
The Nurses that we work with love what they do and take their careers seriously. They want to work in a stimulating environment with employers that invest in their training. If this sounds like you then keep reading…
This leading Outpatients Department has undergone exciting change in the past 12 months, allowing them to perform more complex minor procedures and focussing on more Nurse Led Care. There is ample opportunity to be mentored by Consultants and develop your clinical skills.
4 great things about this healthcare provider:
- This leading private hospital has c70 beds, 11 consulting rooms, 3 theatres, Imaging department (with MRI/CT/Nuclear Medicine/Mammography and ultrasound) as well as physiotherapy, pharmacy and cardiology facilities. Their brand-new day care unit has 2 JAG accredited Endoscopy suites and specialist treatment rooms.
- Lots of investment taking place, new Orthopaedic Centre of excellence and refurbishment across the wards. They are always looking to improve their facilities.
- This business has a reputation for providing excellent patient care with a dedicated management team in place, they always ensure you have enough time with your patients to provide effective care.
- Take advantage of the great training on offer and become a true Nurse Specialist, you can expect access to ILS training, pre-assessment qualifications alongside phlebotomy and minor ops training.
The Nurse Manager stated, ‘Our Outpatients team love the complexity of the work they receive – you will directly support Consultants and be encouraged to run your own clinics. No other team within the hospital have this much autonomy.’
What you will do as an Outpatients Nurse:
- Provide high quality, evidence-based nursing, supporting with the management of the Outpatients clinic and chaperoning consultations.
- Work with both the nursing and the wider clinical team to ensure that patients have an excellent experience.
- You must be a Registered Nurse with an active NMC registration. Experience working within outpatients is preferred but training can be provided.
To apply please follow the link provided or contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.