We currently have several Tier 2 Sponsorship vacancies for senior care assistants throughout the United Kingdom
- Flexible hours and various shifts of days and nights.
- Pay rates of £8.33 per hour - £15.00 per hour.
Possible Start Date: ASAP
Requirements for Senior Care Assistant:
* Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care
* 6 months experience within a similar role
* Current DBS on the postal service We offer a first class and friendly service and have a dedicated team available to assist you with your individual needs.
Responsibilities will Include.
* Routinely oversees and monitors care workers and home carers.
* takes responsibility for the shift and for the service while on duty.
* responds to emergencies and provides guidance and support to care workers.
* assists and enables service users to dress, undress, wash.
* serves meals to service users at table or in bed, assists with feeding if required.
* generally, assists with service users’ overall comfort and wellbeing.
* provides interest and activities to stimulate and engage the service user.
* helps with daily activities such as letter writing, paying bills, collecting benefits.
* undertakes light cleaning and domestic duties including meal preparation as required.
* monitors service users’ conditions by taking temperature, pulse, respiration, and weight as well as contributions to record keeping.
* liaises with professional staff in carrying out care plans etc.
We provide the following Benefits:
* Training and Support
* Fast Track Registration
* 24-hour service
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Jordan at Optima Plus Recruitment
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time