Zenith Technologies is looking to hire Packaging Project Engineer to work with a team of engineers on our client’s biopharmaceutical site in Dublin South. The successful candidate will work within the site-based projects team.
* Third level degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences
* Min 3 years’ GxP experience working in a (Bio)Pharma/Manufacturing facility.
* Experience in cGMP, general packaging systems and serialization
* Good knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed in the pharmaceutical sector
* A working knowledge of (Bio)Pharma process in a Fill/Finish facility an advantage
* Knowledge of Serialization process and systems
* PLC and SCADA experience on Siemens S7, PCS7, Allen Bradley ControlLogix, Proficy iFix/ iBatch.
* Experienced in Electrical Systems/Control Panel design an advantage.
* Good working knowledge of Project management
* Experienced in Vendor management
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a cross-functional team.
* Excellent communication skills
*Further details on role available to short listed candidates
**Shortlisted applicants who fit the requirements outlined above will be contacted for screen call before being presented to Engineering Management and / or client for technical consideration
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market
Programmable Logic Controllers
Certified Global Meeting Planner
Packaging And Labeling