Paediatric Dietician required to create and evaluate nutrition programs and policies for children from infancy up through 18 years of age.
3 months initially with the view to extension. Full time with part time being considered.
Starting ASAP at Band 5 level.
• 12 months experience as a dietician, preferably within Paediatrics
• HCPC Registration & Valid qualification certificate
• Availability for full contract length
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Matt on [Click here to apply]
or via email to [Click here to apply]