Up to £38,222 p/a | 37.5 hours | Days | Excellent Benefits |
One of the UK’s leading hospitals in London, currently requires an experienced Children’s Nurse RCN/RSCN to deliver high quality paediatric clinical care.
Details of this Paediatric Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive annual salary up to £38,222
• Private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
• A range of retail and leisure discounts
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
• 27 days annual leave
• Private healthcare cover
• A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
As Paediatric Nurse, you will play a key role in the delivery of paediatric day outpatient services. You will ensure the highest standards of patient care, safety and customer service through the effective planning and delivery of high-quality clinical services.
Applicants for this Paediatric Nurse position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Children’s Nurse/RCN/RSCN with extensive post registration experience
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge and able to work independently when required
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and excellent customer service skills
• Flexible to meet the needs of the clinic
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on [Click here to apply].