Paediatric Community Nurse to work within the Children's Community Nursing Service, delivering high quality, evidence based nursing care for children and young people with short and long term conditions.
Full time for 3 months minimum, starting on the 29th October.
•Valid NMC PIN & Childrens Nursing Qualification
•Central line management / able to flush off TPN
•Blood glucose monitoring
Please do get in touch with Matt at Service Care for information on [Click here to apply]
, or drop an email to [Click here to apply]
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided