The ideal pediatric nurse will have the desired experience working as a band 6 within a hospital setting at a band 6 level to ensure the best quality of care for children.
This is a temporary three-month contract likely to be extended with Flexible hours with options of both days and nights.
Band 5 Pediatric Registered General Nurse to work within the Leicester.
Daily roles include,
• Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment compliant with healthcare procedures.
• Providing instant care for medical emergencies.
• Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient.
• Administering Medication to Patients.
• Observing and recording patient's behaviour and monitoring their condition.
• Maintains contemporaneous records as per policies and NMC guidance.
• Have previous experience within working within the NHS as a pediatric nurse.
• Accountable to the clinical coordinators.
Supervise and competency test Band 3 HCA's.
• Participate in all aspects of children's care including hygiene, feeding, dressing, etc.
•Minimum of 1 years nursing experience in the
•Good organisation skills, demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
•Relevant degree or qualification.
•IT and computer literate
•Good verbal and written communication skills
•Clinical Skills - Airway Management (oral suction), Enteral Feeding (Ng & Gastrostomy), medication administration
!!!We offer a £150 bonus once you begin registering and start work within 4 weeks!!!
!!!Not only this If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals!!!
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on [Click here to apply]
or at [Click here to apply]
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided