Paediatrics | Band 5 | Tunbridge Wells | Part Time | Group wide advancement opportunities
Spire Tunbridge Wells has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Children’s Nurse to join our Paediatric Service on a part time basis. The successful applicant will provide high quality evidence-based nursing care, to provide exemplary planned care for our patients.
Spire Tunbridge Wells is a 40 bedded acute hospital situated in rural Kent, located within five miles of Royal Tunbridge Wells and on the boundaries of West Sussex. The hospital offers a range of services and facilities including two operating theatres, a sterile services department, a dedicated endoscopy suite, and a diagnostic and imaging department with an MRI and CT scanner. There are outpatient and physiotherapy departments providing services six days a week
Duties and responsibilities:
- Delivering excellent post-surgical care to paediatric patients
- Assisting in clinics, minor operations and recovery
- Helping the Paediatric Lead to set up the expanding service
- Working as part of a small team
- Working on a maximum ratio of 1 nurse to 4 patients we give you the time to give complete care to your patients and their families
- Offering full training in recovery, venepuncture and EPALS
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered Nurse with a Children’s qualification - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Previous experience within a surgical setting would be advantageous
- Recovery experience would be ideal, however training can be given
- Flexibility is essential for this opportunity
- Willingness to develop your management skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Elena Tsoneva on 07921 065 874 [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Registered Nurse Certified