Paediatric Nurse required to work within busy ED Department in Greater Manchester.
The role would require a Paediatric Nurse to cover a period of sickness which is expected to be for a minimum of 3 months.
The requirement is full time.
• RSCN Qualification or equivalent.
• Valid NMC PIN
• Prior experience within Paediatric Nursing, ideally within an ED Department.
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Matt on [Click here to apply]
or via email to [Click here to apply]