GoTo Resourcing is looking to recruit a Paediatric Nurse Regional Lead with the desire to successfully lead, manage and develop Paediatric care packages across the region of Reading/ Oxford / High Wycombe region within our client’s business. Travelling within your designated area/ region you will be responsible for our Complex care provisions. Salary up to c.£40000 + depending upon experience plus £3000 car allowance. Great opportunities exist within our client’s company for development and further career prospects.
Job: Paediatric Nurse Clinical Regional Lead
Location: Reading, RG1, UK (Reading / High Wycombe / Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford)
Package: upto £43000 (potential for higher for dual reg nurses Adults & Paeds c£45k)
Package & salary for Paediatric Nurse Regional Lead:
* Up to £40000 +/- depending upon experience
* Car Allowance £3000
* Contributory pension
* Excellent supporting package
Essential skills required for this Paediatric Nurse Regional Lead
* Confident, with the ability to communicate and present at all levels
* Computer literate, able to prioritise and deliver results
* Strong organisational skills, including risk management
* Vents and Tracheostomy experience essential
* ITU / HDU PICU / NICU experienced ideal
Responsibilities for this Paediatric Nurse Regional Lead role include:
* Maintaining high standards of service delivery, in accordance with CQC, NMC and other professional standards
* Ensuring a high level customer/client satisfaction through excellent communication, trouble-shooting difficulties, proactively managing expectations and creating solutions for clients
* Ensuring that clients, families and carers remain central to services
* Clinical advice and guidance for clients, families, and care assistants
* Ensure the accuracy of all clinical records and data completed within our paediatric care packages'
* To provide expertise on all paediatric clinical issues
* To provide a professional service to the company
* To play a role in the continuous development of the company
Qualifications required for this Paediatric Nurse Regional Lead:
* Registered Sick Children Nurse, General Nurse Practitioner – Paediatric Branch/ RSCN
* Current NMC reg
* Management experience/qualification ideal
* Minimum of 3 to 5 years post registration nursing experience
* Full UK driving licence
Location: South London Central London.
To find out more about this Paediatric Nurse Regional Lead role apply here and we will contact you or visit our website.