Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist needed, with an immediate start, in Birmingham.
This is a temporary three-month contract- likely to be extended with full-time hours (however part-time will be considered)
The post holder will be the line manager for the more Junior Occupational Therapist roles'
Daily roles include,
•Observing and recording patient's condition to provide home care packages
•Carrying out risk assessments
• To identify and deliver a range of treatments, including therapeutic handling and positioning; group work; splinting etc
• Assessing for eligibility housing options assessments and recommending re-housing and/ or adaptations
•Devising rehabilitation programmes in order to develop skills
•Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient
• To be professionally accountable and responsible for all aspects of own work, including the management of children on the caseload.
•Making hospital referrals
•Be able to deal with equipment in assisting daily living
•Minimum of 1 year OT experience in the NHS.
•Former experience within the role is essential
•Excellent Communication skills including Verbal, Non-verbal and written
• Full and clean UK driving license
If you think this is you and would like to play a key role in maintaining peoples wellness, don't hesitate to apply!
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on [Click here to apply]
or at [Click here to apply]
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided