Palliative Care Assistants
* Must have previous Care experience
* Pretty Location in Godalming, Surrey, GU8
* Unique Care setting
* Competitive pay rate offered
* Permanent positions
* Day Or Nights shifts on offer
* Accomodation Offered
About the home:
Beautiful, friendly, homely, private owned Nursing and Residential Homes in Godalming, Surrey, GU8, are currently seeking Palliative Care Assistants, either experienced with End of Life Care or Dementia Care.
Palliative Care Assistants role:
* As a Palliative Care Assistant are you a caring, kind person, are you seeking a position which will offer you job satisfaction.
* Experience as a Healthcare Assistant is desirable but we will offer training to people with no experience but have a desire to care for elderly people.
* We seek applicants who are team players for the Palliative Care Assistant role.
* Healthcare Assistants must have patience and willingness to enhance the quality of life of our clients cared for.
* Providing End of Life Care
* Working with residents who have Dementia
Palliative Care Assistants Benefits Package
* Competitive rate of Pay plus overtime if required
* Accommodation available if required
* Fully paid induction training programme offered before you start
* Free Face to Face and Interactive training.
* NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care training offered free of charge
* 5.6 weeks annual leave
* Health and Wellbeing Insurance Scheme free of charge
* Pension scheme
* Free DBS Checks
* Free Uniforms
* Career development and opportunities
* Discounted / Free Food
If these challenging positions interest you please call or email your cv to Care First Recruitment on (phone number removed) (office hours) or (phone number removed) (evenings and weekends)