Inivos are looking for a Paralegal to join our team. Inivos promotes flexible working and believes this role can be successfully carried out working from home, combined with a routine of regular attendance at the office in Peterborough.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Inivos team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Paralegal will be expected to work closely with department managers within Inivos to maintain and organise files, draft documents and conducting legal research.
What will you do?
* Developing and administering legal processes and frameworks
* Research and prepare legal documents
* Administering and maintaining contract document management system
* Drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts
* Handle confidential information
* Handling caseloads
* Following instructions
* General office tasks
What will you need to have and do?
* Always represent our Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity
* In-house Paralegal experience
* Excellent drafting, negotiation and communications skills
* Confidence to advise senior executive stakeholders
* Ability to work independently and cooperatively with others to complete tasks
* Highly organised and resourceful individual with a methodical working style
* Ability to manage and prioritise workload and time to meet strict deadlines
* Confidentiality in processing sensitive data
* Possess a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment
* Ability to approach challenges logically and deliver outcomes
* Ability to adapt written communication styles to suit different target audience
What will you get?
* A competitive salary
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
* Contributory Pension
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference. Inivos is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today
Attention To Detail