Would you like to work in Jersey, Channel Islands?
- Flights & Accommodation Provided -
I am currently recruiting for Paramedics to work in Jersey, Channel Islands for a 3-6 Month Contract.
The right applicant will:
- Be HCPC registered Paramedic
- Hold a Emergency Medical Technician Qualification
- Be Blue Light Driver Trained (Ideally C1 Driving License Trained)
- Be happy to self-isolate in accommodation for ten days whilst awaiting Covid-19 Test Results (Please note, you will be exempted from isolation meaning you can go to work and only isolate when off shift)
Travel Costs (Flights and Ferry): FREE
Accommodation Cost: £50 p/w deduction (this includes Gas, Electricity and Wi-Fi bills)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 Months
This booking is outside of IR35, so MSI can pay your salary to a limited company upon request.
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role is not right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.
For further details, please contact the following people:
Greg Orlu 0207 940 4340/07960 140 654
Chloe Marsden 0203 862 0351