This is a fantastic opportunity for a Paramedic Practitioner to join a respected, passionate, supportive Training Practice in Southampton.
The multi-disciplined team of Allied Health Professionals and Nurses work alongside experienced GPs, Nurses and management staff to create a smooth-running service for all patients!
Recruiting because of a desire to add to their already established team, this is an opportunity for a Paramedic Practitioner to become settled in a GP surgery environment!
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + NHS pension
Location - Southampton
The surgery -
- Supportive of progression and clinical development
- Keen to help Paramedics progress wherever possible
- Always looking for ways to improve patient experience
- Eclectic Allied Health team, including Pharmacist, first-contact Physio, and others
- Diverse patient base but with a real community spirit
- Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, HCAs, and more
- CQC Good across the board
- Dedicated Practice Manager with a vision moving forward into 2021 and beyond
- Continually embracing change and new technologies
- Compassionate and understanding Partnership
Your role -
- Paramedic Practitioner, full or part-time
- Full-time over four days available
- Mixture of face-to-face and telephone triage appointments
- Very reasonable workload
- See all age groups
- Supported with obtaining prescribing qualification
- No extended hours
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- Up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- Study leave offered whenever needed
For further details on this Allied Health role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!
Global Positioning Systems