Paramedical Services Manager | Salary dependent on experience | Norwich l Time, No Nights.
Spire Norwich has a unique opportunity for an experienced healthcare professional to join our team as Paramedical Services Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced healthcare professional to join our team and play a critical part in our period of growth!
Spire Norwich Hospital holds a long-standing reputation for providing high-quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We have 4 theatres, 2 wards, comprising of 50 beds, and deliver a range of outpatient services through our busy and dynamic outpatient and diagnostic imaging departments providing a progressive and stimulating environment for our highly motivated team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will have overall responsibility for providing exemplary care for patients in the physiotherapy and imaging departments, ensuring that the teams in these departments deliver effective treatment to clients/patients, by providing excellent clinical and managerial leadership.
- You will provide effective audit and action planning support to these departments to drive quality improve and fulfil the Clinical Governance agenda, as well as effectively managing the budgets to maximise revenue and control costs while providing a safe and effective service.
Who we're looking for:
- Competence across a range of clinical, management and leadership skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through professional registration / qualification and further education and development
- Advanced communication skills
- Senior clinical management experience
- Evidence and in-depth knowledge of clinical governance, clinical audit, clinical effectiveness and the relevance of research in clinical practice
- Root cause analysis desirable as training can be provided
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarena on [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Clinic Management Systems