Housekeeper | Spire Murrayfield | Wirral | 30 hrs per week | Part Time | Permanent | Minimum hourly wage
Spire Murrayfield in Wirral is looking to recruit a Housekeeper to join our fantastic team. You will work a range of shifts as per below:
5am – 1pm, 1pm – 7pm (Monday-Saturday)
2pm – 8pm (Monday-Friday)
7am – 1pm, 7am – 11am (Sunday)
The post part time for 30 hours per week and permanent with enhanced rates for unsocial hours and weekends.
Please apply only if you can commit to this.
Spire Hospitals are now the second largest hospital provider of private medical care in the UK. We pride ourselves on our reputation for clinical quality, customer service and access to the best consultants. We lead the way in the attainment of the highest clinical standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- With a strong focus on Customer Service and providing a friendly ear to patients during what can sometimes be a particularly unsettling time, our team of Housekeepers provide a vital service in our Hospital.
- In this role you will be responsible for maintaining our high standards of cleanliness within our fantastic hospital.
- This will include our Wards, Offices and Reception and you will ensure our beds are turned around in preparation for new patients in a timely manner.
Who we're looking for:
- You will ideally have experience in a cleaning capacity within a commercial environment
- Knowledge of infection control within a hospital would be beneficial, however, is not essential
- Flexibility to the required shifts
- Someone with a great work ethic who excels in customer service
- We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free Parking
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications