Specialist Physiotherapist | Women’s Health | Part-time | Redbridge | Career Professional Development
Spire London East Hospital is expanding the scope of services we offer our patients and are looking for an experienced Specialist Physiotherapist in Women’s Health to join our established team.
Spire London East Hospital (formerly Spire Roding) is located in Redbridge, on the borders of East London and Essex. We offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed, clean and comfortable environment.
The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16 day case rooms called ‘pods’. Facilities include 4 operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery units, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient and diagnostic facilities
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be joining a motivated team of trained Physiotherapists
- Delivering excellent patient care to women and men providing a high standard of care in an outpatient clinic; managing patients with urinary incontinence, pelvic pain, hypertonicity symptoms, ante/post- natal care
- Working mainly in outpatients but will involve some inpatient.
Who we're looking for:
- Be HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Good assessment skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please email Jodie Walsh [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications