Concept Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 5 Community Nurse in St Albans, Hertfordshire with flexible shifts available for an immediate start.
Community nurse job description:
As part of the district nursing team you will provide nursing assessments and care for patients with a physical healthcare need who are housebound. You will visit patients at home and in residential care. The aim of the community nursing team is to help patients and families achieve the best possible quality of independent life by supporting and encouraging patients with long term health conditions and disabilities to cope with their health problems.
Monday to Sunday
Day shift: 8am to 4:30pm / 9am to 5pm
Late shift: 12 noon to 8:30pm
Personal skills needed
You will need to be adaptable and resourceful as every day will bring different challenges, be well organised, confident and able to cope in potentially challenging situations.
* A passion for working in the community.
* excellent communication and listening
* demonstrating sensitivity towards the specifics of each unique situation.
Requirements of this role:
* Nursing Qualification (Diploma or Degree)
* Six months Community nursing experience
* Current NMC pin number
* DBS certificate
* Must have a driving licence and access to your own car available for business use and be willing to travel.
If you are a Registered Community nurse looking for a job or seeking additional shifts, don’t delay apply now or contact the NHS team on the number below to discuss rates.
Why Concept Care Solutions?
With a reputation for delivery high quality care, Concept Care Solutions Nursing Agency is one of the UK’s leading nursing agencies. As well as being committed to caring for our clients, Concept Care Solutions Nursing Agency also cares for its staff. Our professional and friendly approach gives our workers the support they need to grow and develop in their role. Our staff are valued and encouraged to be the best they can be.
• Excellent hourly rates, with Weekly Payroll
• Block Booking
• Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
• Provide support for mandatory training
- Microsoft Access
- Confident And Emotionally Stable