£16.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 24 hours | Nights | Good CQC Rating | Large Nursing Home |
A large nursing home in West Bromwich is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their nursing team on part time nights.
The home offers 24-hour care to elderly residents and supports those with dementia and mental health conditions in a modern setting.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 24 hours per week on nights
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service with modern facilities and highly reputable in the area
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Difficulties Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, or with some elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident managing medications, and coordinating and delivering care
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a caring nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Confident And Emotionally Stable