Applications close in 2 days
* 48 Red Hill Ct, Newport, PA 17074, USA
Operating as Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, Care Capital Management (CCM) was founded in 1971 with a dedication to caring service. What makes us special is that we focus our attention and efforts on delivering personal retail service, long-term care, and institutionalized pharmacy. To learn more, visit our website at www.CareCapitalManagement.com.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, disability, paid time off, paid holiday for eligible employees.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your neighborhood Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy announces an immediate opening for a caring and compassionate part-time Staff Pharmacist at our retail store in Newport, PA.
Job Opening: Pharmacist
Location: 48 Red Hill Court, Newport, PA
Work Schedule: Typically two weekdays each week and Saturday mornings on a rotating basis coinciding with store operating hours (Monday 8:00am-8:00pm, Tuesday-Friday 8:00am-6:00pm, Saturday 8:00am-12:00pm). Additional availability to work the company's other locations as needed.
As a Pharmacist you will be responsible for the exceptional care of our customers by providing personal pharmacy services and conducting prescription transactions from dispensing, billing, adjudication and sale of the product.
* Direct pharmacy staff including clinicians, technicians, and drivers as necessary when covering for Pharmacist Manager
* Ensures all RX and OTC items leaving the pharmacy are accurate, complete and payment has successfully been secured including dispensing of medications to Medicare beneficiaries
* Performs patient counseling and provides piggy back sales and making recommendations where identified
* Follows all State and Federal Regulations involving pharmacy
If you possess the following skills and experience and share our commitment to service, we invite you to apply by contacting us today:
* Pennsylvania Pharmacist license, active and in good standing required
* Additional authorization to administer injectables preferred
* Demonstrated experience in pharmacy operations and management
Because our customers are our first priority, we seek candidates who demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment in their work.
Prior to beginning work, successful applicants must complete a background check consisting of criminal records check, Medicare exclusions check, employment verification, education verification, drug test, licensure/certification verification, and DMV motor vehicle record check, as applicable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.