Applications close in 2 days
Patient and Community Care Representative
* PharmaCann, Wareham, MA
PharmaCann, LLC builds and operates best-in-class production facilities and retail dispensaries for marijuana-based products. We currently operate in the states of Illinois, New York, Massachusetts and Maryland as a medical cannabis provider to qualifying patients with three production facilities and nine dispensaries. As we continue to expand, we will become a national provider of both medical cannabis and adult-use products. We are looking for energetic, results-driven individuals to join our rapidly growing team and industry.
We are seeking a self-starter, goal-oriented individual, who is passionate about our mission and compassionate with our patients. This individual will be responsible for attracting and retaining our customers through exceptional patient service and community outreach, and ensuring the retail store operations run smoothly, properly and in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations. This role is also responsible for assisting patients in selecting products for their needs.
The Patient and Community Care Representative:
* Leads and drives new patient seminars.
* Develops B2B relationships within the community.
* Attracts and retains patients to the dispensary.
* Provides patients with application assistance.
* Conducts follow up with patients and referrals.
* Implements strategic marketing campaigns.
* Inspires excellent customer service, and patient confidence to create patient loyalty.
* Develops understanding of cannabis, and its' effect on debilitating medical conditions.
* Is accountable for attaining monthly goals.
* Accurately handles cash and discount application.
* Verifies proper paperwork, documentation and ID for patients.
* Accurately uses and maintains the Point Of Sale (POS) system.
* Performs accurate and timely data entry of patient profiles in both the POS system and the state's electronic verification system.
* Maintains an organized and clean store.
* Provides knowledge and adherence to the policies, regulations and procedures.
* Compassionate and strong work ethic.
* Exceptional patient service skills; at least 2 years' experience in healthcare or retail strongly preferred.
* Desire and ability to learn about products and their functions to assist patients.
* Strong attention to detail and must have a team-player mentality.
* Ability to deal with and resolve problems in a professional manner.
* Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations, including weekends.
* Develops and maintains in-depth product knowledge.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Excellent customer service skills.
It is the policy of PharmaCannis to afford equal opportunity in all phases of employment without regard to an individual's age, race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic tests and information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.