Job Title: Patient Care Coordinator - West End
Job Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Location: London - West End
Salary: £26k OTE £38k
This is a great role for a candidate with strong customer service & sales skills as well as outstanding sales skills in this renowned Ophthalmology Clinic in West London.
The Patient Care Coordinator is a busy and involved role that will require a highly organised individual who can build relationships and develop sales and achieve targets. The Patient Care Coordinator will be responsible for business growth and constantly delivering outstanding customer service from initial enquiry through to patient's journey with the clinic.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop sales and achieve targets
* Answering enquiries to potential patients
* To meet with the patients and manage appointment
* Update Patient records
* Exceed Monthly targets
Skills and experience required:
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Tenacious, resilient and confident person
* Outstanding interpersonal, communication and objection handling skills
* Able to work efficiently on own initiative to prioritise workload
* Proven ability to meet targets/KPI's
* A strong team player
* To maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times through excellent on going training
Please call me today to discuss, or email me over your CV if you have proven sales experience. [Click here to apply] [Click here to apply]
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.