Applications close in 2 days
Patient Care Representative (Retail)
* PharmaCann, Wareham, MA
PharmaCann, LLC builds and operates best-in-class production facilities and retail dispensaries for marijuana-based products. We currently operate in the states of Illinois, New York, Massachusetts and Maryland as a medical cannabis provider to qualifying patients with three production facilities and eleven dispensaries. As we continue to expand, we will become a national provider of both medical cannabis and adult-use products. We are looking for energetic, results-driven individuals to join our rapidly growing team and industry.
Under the supervision of the Leadership team, the Patient Care Representative (PCR) will assist the General Manager, Assistant General Manager and Leads in all administrative, clinical and operational functions within a fast-paced, clinically-oriented, environment. The PCR will educate patients/caregivers on medical marijuana products under the direct supervision of a manager. The PCR will promote a work environment that is positive, patient service-oriented and compliant within the guidelines of the state and company. The ideal candidate should be passionate about their role and have a strong willingness to help people become educated about medical cannabis.
* Assist manager in filling practitioner recommendations, and filing state required documentation based on the Medical Use of Marijuana Program.
* Electronically file documents into member file folders, set up files for new members, and audit files to ensure that information is accurately filed.
* Perform the timely triage of documents and steam-line tasks appropriately to the manager.
* Process recommendations for patients
* Prepare and provide support in all (onsite and desk) audit activities related to Dispensary Unit.
* Work the register utilizing the Point of Sale System; you'll process sales transactions and use your product knowledge to drive add on sales
* Understand store sales plan and comp sales goals, and help drive sales by increasing key KPIs: UPT and ADT
* Provide an amazing shopping experience that will encourage customers to return. They'll be impressed by your product knowledge, customer experience skills and passion for the industry.
* Inspire confidence and create customer/patient loyalty.
* Develop knowledge of various products and the MA Medical Marijuana Program and Federal law regarding medical cannabis.
* Execute verilife dispensary protocols including safety protocols.
* Complies with all security and legal requirements.
* Act as a safety officer.
* Cover the sales floor zone and ensure that assigned areas are up to visual standards
* Exceptional people skills.
* PCR's may be asked to work multiple job roles within the dispensary. This could include working outside for periods of time.
* Strong Computer based skills
* Compassionate and strong work ethic
* A high school diploma or higher and 2+ years of experience working in retail setting or managed care/health care organization.
* Proven track record in ability to cultivate long- term patient/customer relationships
* Previous retail experience in a fast paced environment
* Exceptional patient service skills; experience in healthcare related field is a plus
* Desire to learn about our products in order to assist patients
* Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software and cash management is a must
* Strong attention to detail and must have a team-player mentality
* Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a professional manner
* Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
* Must be 21 years of age and pass a background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.