Peripatetic Care Home Clinical Manager. 50k plus 2.5k car allowance
We are looking for a Peripatetic Care Home Clinical Manager to support our London region which comprises 7 homes, 6 of which offer nursing care. You should be an experienced Clinical Lead or Care Manager ideally with peripatetic experience to assist in homes who require support with clinical practice and processes. You will build successful and sustainable teams and be all things clinical to ensure we deliver the best care and nursing service to our residents. Every day. Peripatetic and/or multi-site experience would be beneficial and you will also need to be a registered nurse.
Excelcare are family owned and operate 33 Nursing and Care homes in the South East. We are a progressive care provider with clear vision, strong leadership and ambitious growth plans. Providing outstanding care to our residents is at the heart of everything we do.
As a Peripatetic Care Manager you will provide leadership on all issues relating to clinical excellence. Coordinating and coaching staff to ensure that effective nursing and care services are provided, quality standards are continually improved and clinical outcomes are recorded and measured.
You will ensure that your team is well supported and confident in their role, as this will help them to provide the best care for our residents. You will also need to be passionate about providing high quality care, ensuring the lives of residents are continually enriched.
- Registered Nurse – RGN, qualified with active PIN
- A passion for elderly care
- Extensive clinical knowledge
- Sound knowledge of CQC Regulations
- Excellent organisations and planning skills.
- Previous experience as a Care Manager/Clinical Lead is desirable.
Benefits of joining us include:
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- DBS Certificate paid for by Excelcare*
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
- Comprehensive Induction and development programme
- Benefits package offering fantastic discounts at over 2500 retail outlets, cinemas, gyms, and restaurants.
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer (URL blocked - click to apply
- Staff Appreciation Days
- Annual Excelcare Awards – recognition of our committed teams for a job very well done.
*Terms and conditions apply
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are passionate about care and are continually striving to exceed our stakeholder’s expectations. If you are ready for a challenge and to become part of our hard-working and fun team then please apply today – we are waiting to hear from you……