Are you an RGN/RMN/ with strong clinical skills and passionate about working in care?
I am looking for an experienced nurse to join one of our large clients in a peripatetic role, this involves travelling across your region to deliver high clinical standards. You will look to you to lead a multi-disciplinary team to make sure that on each shift, at every location, all of our residents get the highest quality care and that everyone is complying to the CQC standards and regulations.
You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from making sure new residents are settling in, to helping advance your team members' skills, and developing care plans that are tailored to our residents' physical and mental needs. As a Peripatetic Nurse, you'll have the freedom and autonomy to do things the right way - and be truly valued and respected for what you do.
To be considered for the role you will need;
* NMC active pin
* Experience mentoring/supervising
* Strong up-to-date clinical knowledge
* Be able to work in a multi-disciplinary team
In return for your hard work we will give you;
* Free learning and development
* Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
* A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
* Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
* Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.