We are currently looking for a Peripatetic nurse, RGN or RMN qualified to work across three homes within the North West. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Registered Nurse to deliver hand on, person-centred care. You will need to be flexible to work days, nights and weekends. The role is offering a fantastic salary of £18-£20 per hour depending on experience and is a full-time permanent position.
Our client has a great reputation with numerous homes across the UK. They are looking for passionate, driven and enthusiastic nurses to drive the business and overall company goals forward, whilst maintaining a high level of care and compassion. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to develop professionally within their career.
Duties of a Peripatetic Nurse (RGN or RMN Qualified) include:
* Provide support to the nursing team and be responsible in the planning, provision and evaluation of a high standard of care
* Develop and lead care staff optimising their skills and potential whilst providing direct and indirect supervision
* Manage the clinical environment on a daily basis providing strong clinical leadership that results in a high-quality care
* Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with valid PIN
* Experience within a similar setting is essential
* Car driver with access to your own vehicle
* Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines
irecruiti is an innovative pro-active recruitment specialist providing qualified staff to multiple healthcare establishments nationally.
If you are currently looking for a new, challenging role with the option to grow and develop professional then apply today
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Preston) .