Fantastic opportunity in Dorset for a confident Peripatetic Nurse to join an established leading care organisation. As a Peripatetic Nurse, you will be expected to work at various branches within the Dorset area and will be accountable to the Regional Manager of the organisation. This client takes great pride in providing tailored care and support to meet the individual needs of each resident, in a friendly, warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere.
Please see details of this amazing opportunity below!
Peripatetic Nurse Vacancy Details:
* £20.00 per hour
* Full time hours
* Days and Nights available
Benefits Package Includes
* Welcome Bonus of up to £2,000!
* Paid NMC Registration
* Paid annual leave
* Support with Nurse revalidation
* Uniforms provided
* Workplace pension
* Excellent induction and training programmes
* Support with continuous professional development (CPD)
* Registered Nurse with an active NMC Pin
* Continual Professional Education
* Level 3 certificate or diploma in care management or equivalent is desirable.
* Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
If you are a committed, enthusiastic Registered Nurse interested in the position above, please apply immediately and one of our friendly staff will get in touch with you shortly.
Job Ref | VR744
Contact | Vernon
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Dorchester) .