Job Title: Peripatetic Registered Nurse
Location: Aberdeen and surrounding areas
Salary: £18.00 per hour ( £37,440 based on full time hours )
Shifts: Mixed Shifts
Further information: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate and skilled Registered Nurse to work as a Peripatetic Nurse for a market-leading healthcare company - You will travel across your region to deliver high clinical standards across a set group of Nursing Homes.
All the Homes have an excellent reputation for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents and succeed in offering attentive, friendly and homely environments. The company has an excellent, award-winning reputation, they have been in the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought-after company to work for.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development. You will be rewarded with progression opportunities and excellent clinical training. There are plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses on top of the extensive in-house training.
Person Specification: To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration. You will need to have your own transport, but mileage costs will be covered.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Paid Breaks
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure Savings - including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Pension Plan
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Unique Profit Shares
- Excellent Career Progression - opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
All applications and inquiries will be strictly confidential. APPHC