Permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse/ RNLD
Service: Male Low /Medium Secure Service
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Annual Salary: 34,000
We are seeking a Registered RMN/RNLD to work within a male low and medium secure service.
Working alongside a multidisciplinary team, you will provide care and support for adult men 18+ with a forensic background and enduring mental health illnesses such as personality disorder, substance misuse issues and behaviours that challenge.
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Bella at Mind Professionals on (phone number removed) or apply here.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
Diseases And Disorders