Permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse
Service: Young people and adults Acute Mental Health.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: (phone number removed) (DOE)
We are seeking a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work within Male and Female adult and young people acute mental health service.
You will provide care for young people and adults with acute mental health needs and personality disorders in an established 24-hour care environment.
The CAMHS Tier 4 Low Secure services are for young people aged 13–18.
-Registered Mental Health Nurse
-Experience with young people and adults (preferable)
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Bella at Mind Professionals on (phone number removed) or apply here.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner