Personal Assistant - Children and Families Service - Redcar Council
£10 - £11 p/h
2 month ongoing contract
Personal Assistant required to support the Director and Assistant Directors within Children & Families Services. The right candidate will become a key player in support of the senior leadership team within the Children and Families department.
• Duties include handling internal and external telephone/email enquiries, screening calls/taking messages on behalf of the Director and Heads of Service.
• Managing the diaries of the Director and Heads of Service, including arrange meetings on their behalf and co-ordinating meeting arrangements and hospitality.
• Perform routine administrative/clerical duties as required.
As the successful candidate you will need to be an experienced Personal Assistant and must have extensive experience working within Business Support and possess excellent administrative and Microsoft Office skills. You should be able to organise and prioritise your workload, alongside acting on your own initiative and being able to deal with day to day demands. You must possess excellent communication skills to enable you to develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with all key stakeholders of Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council.
• DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
All CV's should be supported by two satisfactory references and a current DBS disclosure.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Rosie at Service Care Solutions on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!