Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical CRO based in Oxfordshire and is now looking for an experienced Analytical Chemist to join the company as a QC Analyst to support with the development of analytical methods.
The QC Analyst will perform day-to-day analysis of samples to support with the stream-lining of drug development.
Working within the Analytical team you will be responsible for the development of analytical methods, primarily HPLC and GC, for the effective analysis of pharmaceutical samples. You will be working to standard pharmacopoeia methodology and will also get involved in cleaning verification and validation where appropriate.
Suitable applicants will have;
* Previous Pharmaceutical industry experience working as a analytical chemistry or similar role
* Experience in the development of analytical methods. Method validation experience is also beneficial.
* Good knowledge of GMP and experience working within a GMP environment
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience) in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or Chemistry
* Experienced in analytical techniques including HPLC and GC.
* Organised and methodical approach to work
* Knowledge of Empower would be beneficial
* Good communication skills
Our client offers an opportunity to work for a leading Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis with an annual salary of £22,000-£30,000 dependant on experience