CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a number of Pharmaceutical Stability Analysts on behalf of a Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer at their site in Barnard Castle, County Durham, on an initial 12 month contract basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with a background or interest in Pharmaceutical Quality to join a Market leader in this sector.
* A minimum HND in Science, preferably a BSc degree in Chemistry or related subject
* A basic understanding of cGMP working requirements.
* Knowledge of routine Chemical Analysis techniques
* Strong attention to detail and communication skills
* To work as a flexible and motivated member of the team.
* To follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Standards of Work (SW) applicable and in which the individual has been trained.
* To act at all times in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and to report any quality issues.
* To act in a safe manner, always (in compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act, and all other relevant legislation) and to use safety reporting systems to highlight potential hazards.
* To take part in Continuous Improvement (CI) activities to highlight improvements to equipment and processes.
* To take part in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Corrective and Preventative Action Job Specific Responsibilities (No More than 10 Bullet Points):
* Perform analyses as required by the business.
* Work in a compliant manner and ensure compliance with GxP and Health and Safety legislation.
* Perform equipment performance checks/calibration.
* Create, review and update laboratory documentation as required.
* May write stability reports or technically review the content of stability reports.
The closing date for applications is Friday 23rd April so please contact Graham Hankinson at CY Partners ASAP if you wish to apply
Certified Global Meeting Planner
Good Manufacturing Practices
Root Cause Analysis