Our client is a leading pharmaceutical CRO based in Oxfordshire who are offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to join their expanding pharmaceutical operative team. This position is only open to recent University Chemistry graduates who are looking for a fantastic opportunity to step into pharmaceutical manufacturing.
This role is a shift-based position - 12 hour shifts with an even split of day shifts and night shifts
This is a role for newly graduated individuals. As a Pharmaceutical Operator, you will be responsible for supporting the scale-up production of pharmaceutical products on pilot-plant scale. This is a varied role involving operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of ancillary equipment, reactor vessels and mixers to optimise production of pharmaceutical products. Additionally, you will be required to accurately complete written documents and report any irregularities. This will be done whilst adhering to GMP standards, following company procedures to maintain the high safety standards of our client.
Skills and Experience Needed
Suitable applicants will have:
* Recently graduated from University with a degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemistry focused degree
* An understanding of GMP and regulations within the pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
* Some experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing is desirable.
* The ability to efficiently organise, plan and time manage.
* The ability to effectively communicate with both customers and colleagues; both written and verbally.
* The ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks.
* A large sense of accountability.
* A get-up and go attitude.
Being a leading pharmaceutical CRO, our client is offering the chance to be part of a growing organisation on a permanent basis, with a competitive salary and generous shift allowance