Title: 4 x Pharmacists
Locations: Stirling, Perth, Kirkcaldy & Inverness
Hours: 40-45 hours per week
Salary: Highly competitive hourly salary and benefits on offer
Evolve Consultant: Lauren Ward
Ref: 7835 / 7836 / 7837 / 7838
Evolve is working with one of the UKs leading pharmacy chains, who are looking for Pharmacists to join amazing, supportive teams in the following store locations:
These friendly pharmacies offer various services including MUR, NMS and flu vaccinations, making them a great place for newly qualified Pharmacists to start their career or an experienced Pharmacist to really make their mark.
Essential Requirements for the Pharmacists
* You will be a GPhC registered Pharmacist with an MPharm degree qualification.
* Enthusiasm to provide exceptional patient consultations.
* Completed Pre-Registration training.
* Excellent communication skills and exceptional listener as you must be able to listen carefully to what patients have to say, as well as be able to explain complex and sometimes sensitive information to the general public and other healthcare professionals.
* Ability to work with others in a multidisciplinary team wall as lead with others in a team.
* Eager to share your expertise to inspire teams, drive a learning culture and improve your pharmacy.
Role Responsibilities for the Pharmacists
* Dispensing prescription medicine to the public in accordance to the regulations and contractual obligations.
* Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting GP’s orders, detecting therapeutic incompatibles and prescribing errors.
* Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, labelling medicines.
* Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies, advising interventions.
* Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organising and directing technicians workflow, verifying their preparation and labelling of medicines verifying order entries, charges and inspections.
* Complies with NHS contractual obligations and GPHC regulations.
* Checking the dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labelled.
* Supervising the preparation of dossette boxes and checking them off.
* Keeping a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes.
* Counselling and advising the public on the treatments of minor ailments.
* Undertaking medicine reviews (MUR’s) and other advance services to help patients.
Role Specific Competencies
* Team player
* Good interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail
* 2 stage process.
Interested? Please get in contact with us on (phone number removed) to speak to Lauren Ward
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions
Attention To Detail
Packaging And Labeling