Blackstone Recruitment are working with a NHS Trust who are looking for Locum Pharmacists to work for a NHS Trust in Essex.
This is a Locum role to start ASAP for 3 months minimum.
* Working for one of the biggest NHS trusts in the country.
* Assisting with the Head of Technical Services in providing technical services, training and supervision of pharmacists.
* Working with the chief technician, technical services, deputies and other senior members of staff within other services within the trust.
* Participate in the final release and dispensary of chemotherapy and other products prepared in the aseptic units as well as outsourced aseptic products.
* Assist the Head of Technical services in ensuring that the quality management system is upheld at all times.
* This may include completing work related to ongoing projects within the technical services unit or new projects that may arise.
* The post holder will be required to handle, check and store cytotoxic agents.
* The post holder will be required to handle, check and store monoclonal antibody products.
* The post holder will be required to handle, check and store penicillin products.
Hourly Rate: £30 to £34 per hour
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm or 8am to 4pm
Payment Method: Umbrella or PAYE
Contract Type: Locum
Contract Length: ASAP for 2 months minimum
* Master`s degree in Pharmacy (MPharm)
* Member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
* Right to Work in the UK
* Must have significant post qualification pharmacy experience, with a minimum of 6 months Hospital Pharmacy Technical services experience.
* Knowledge of good manufacturing practice (GMP) and ability to apply this knowledge in practice.
For further information on this role, please contact Emma Ansett at Blackstone Recruitment on the details provided or APPLY now.
Blackstone Recruitment is a workforce solutions provider and approved national framework agency for clinical and healthcare staffing. Our specialist divisions cover Healthcare, Mental Health, Social Care and Education. Blackstone Recruitment is a supplier of choice to NHS trusts, local authorities and private organisations. Our combined experience enables us to deliver qualified, compliant and experienced candidates to our clients across the UK and overseas. Contact us today to find out more on how we can help you
Good Manufacturing Practices
Quality Management Systems