We have an excellent opportunity for a qualified Pharmacist to join our client’s pharmacy in Rochester, Medway, Kent. Client is happy to welcome newly qualified pharmacists into the role
Please note: Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship is available for this position, and we welcome applications from foreign applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa / Skilled Worker Visa to work in the UK.
About the Company
Established for over 5 years, our client is currently a group of four pharmacies based across Worthing and Kent. They offer a variety of NHS services from their pharmacies and are looking for a qualified Pharmacist to join their expanding team.
About the Role
As a Pharmacist, you will be responsible for providing NHS services dispensing medicine, giving advice to patients, checking prescriptions, and providing outstanding customer service and patient care.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Delivering pharmacy contracts and additional services
- Building and developing external relationships
- Ensuring compliance with PQS (Pharmacy Quality Scheme) as well as clinical, regulatory, and legal standards
- Ensuring the pharmacy is ready for inspection at any time
- Ensuring effective and efficient operation of the pharmacy, including maximising NHS dispensing, OTC sales and training staff on OTC link selling
- Supporting the implementation of new dispensing methods to reduce operational expenditure
- Supporting Group Operations Manager in evaluating new technologies for investment
- Ensuring pharmacy patients & associated GP services are adhering to the digital re-ordering process
- Evaluating new services, ensuring maximum uptake of CPCS (Community Pharmacy consultation service), and migrating the pharmacy towards the clinical service delivery, supporting delivery for the NHS long term plan
- Supporting the Group Operations Manager to represent the pharmacy at PCN, LPC and patient group levels
- Support existing, develop, documents (SOPs) and enforce additional Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreement (SLAs) for dispensing, consultations and services which increase efficiencies and reduce resource costs
- Attaining service targets (CPCS, NMS etc.), delivering clinical objectives and targets and helping to deliver financial objectives and targets
- Working closely with Group Operations Manager on delivery of group targets and pharmacy efficiency
To be successful in your application as Pharmacist, you will need to have or be a Qualified Pharmacist who is registered with the GPhC in the UK
Hours & Rewards
As a Pharmacist, you will work from 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday with a 1h lunch break and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays.
There is an excellent package on offer, including:
- Salary of £40,000 to £52,000 per annum, depending upon experience
- Excellent bonus schemes on attaining targets
- Free onsite parking
- Employee discount
- Pension Scheme
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is advertising on behalf of the Hiring Company and your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
For this role, we welcome applications from foreign applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa / Skilled Worker Visa / Certificate of Sponsorship
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Medical, prescriptions, pharmacist, pharmacy,
- Selling Techniques
- Customer Service
- Service Delivery
- Service Level Agreement
- Clinical Works