Full Time Permanent
We are seeking a qualified pharmacist to join our client. The role will be based at a closed pharmacy setting working full time. Clinical, Community & Locum Pharmacists more than welcome to apply!
Our Pharmacists work within the Clinical Logistics team and play a critical part in carrying out clinical screening of all prescriptions to provide clear visibility of the patient’s adherence and persistence, resulting in improved outcomes.
What you will need;
* Degree in Pharmacy
* Two years experience in a pharmacy setting
* Communication & active listening skills
* Strong experience in data analytical skills
* Salary of up to £40,000 depending on your experience
* Ongoing training and development
* 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
* Internal Promotion
If you feel you have these key attributes and want to join the homecare clinical market with this lucrative company please apply today