Purpose of Role:
* Registered pharmacist to legally keep pharmacy operational
* Day to day running of the pharmacy and team
Duties & Responsibilities
* Provide a safe and efficient pharmaceutical service within the accepted legal and professional requirements
* Ensure full staff compliance with company SOPs
* Ensure that all dispensing errors and near misses are logged in accordance with company procedures and to undertake any activity that is necessary to rectify of prevent errors
* Identify new opportunities to grow the business and share best practices with other departments
* Monitor local competitor activity
* Support the Pharmacy Rota management system
* Assist in the training, development and motivation of all staff to attain optimum performance
* Attend relevant meetings whether within or outside business hours
Standard Company Requirements
* To comply with all Health and Safety requirements as outlined by the Health and Safety Executive and business.
* To participate in all relevant quality programs and assist as required in quality initiatives.
* To ensure PPE issued by the business is worn in accordance with Health & Safety legislation.
* Training is undertaken as recommended by your manager.
* Carry out any other reasonable request as requested by your manager.
* Attention to detail and have high accuracy for checking prescriptions
* Quick learner to understand new in house I.T systems
* Great communication skills to effectively and efficiently deal with customer orders, stock issues and product queries which may arise
* Knowledge of using pharmacy operating system
* Working within a pharmacy environment carrying out prescription checking
* Working within a pharmacy team and communicating with other departments (e.g. sales, purchasing, stock)
* Registered Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council